Sunday, July 20, 2014

Family Reunion 2014

Saturday afternoon we had our family reunion with my dads side of the family. It was such a good time and luckily the rain never came. We had the reunion at my dads friends place on the Folly River and the view is beautiful from afar you can see the Morris Island lighthouse. Even though the sun was not out it sure was hot hot hot! But really it's July in SC so what else should we expect? Haha 

Here's the group photo, this group has changed so much over the years. It is nice to still get together with family and enjoy yummy food, AMAZZZZZZING desserts :) and good company. Speaking of the food I probably gained 10lbs this weekend haha kidding, maybe! 


Dave got to come after he left a volunteer event for the Navy ball washing cars to raise money. I was so glad he got to be there and meet some of my family. It is very important to me for him to take interest in my family and everyone to like him. So far it is going well :) 
Me and my nieces took some pretty silly pictures :) only a few are added to le blog! 


Wonderful afternoon and that evening was even more family time having fun! That will be another blog post! 

<3 Sara

No comments: