Sunday, January 10, 2010

FROZEN

OK so I live in South Carolina Charleston to be exact in case yall didn't know. And let me just say it has been unbelievably cold here. I swear I don't remember it being this cold hardly EVER. There was frost everywhere today! I'm so sick of being so cold. Not to mention Kodie is SO not a fan of being cold he actually shivers.

Anyways, I had a great weekend! Friday didnt do much after work. Saturday went out shopping with my sister Shannon and Lola didn't spend much money. Just lunch and a case of water at target. That night Kelly and I got moes and watched a movie. Today I went to church which was really good. Then I hung out with my parents all day. Shannon and the babies came over for a bit. Lola and I went to the park in my neighborhood and FROZE. No lie we were both ready to go after like 30 mins.
I went and saw my friend Amanda whom I like never see. It was nice to catch up a bit. She gave me an awesome pluff mudd shirt. Seriously they are so cute! Her family makes them owns the business and all. Go to www.pluffmuddapparel.com I think thats the website. Mom made some dinner too Sausage and rice, cream corn, peas and yummy rolls! And I got leftovers for work which makes my tummy happy. :) Below are pictures of Lola and I at the park!







Hope you all had a great weekend!


<3 Sara

No comments: