Thursday, January 14, 2010

2 Years ago.....

2 years ago today we said goodbye to my mama at her funeral. I honestly think about my mama A LOT! It makes me so sad that she is not around anymore. She was an awesome grandmother. I wish I had spent more time with her in her last years. The alzheimers just made me so sad. I hated seeing her like that and at the time in my head I just didn't want those memories to be the ones I had of her. When in reality I was just being selfish. I should have gone to visit for HER not JUST for me. She just loved to have people visit her and talk with her.

Mama, I miss you so much and you will FOREVER be in my heart. Such a wonderful woman of God. And one of my favorite memories with you was Bible school. I was probably around 7 or 8 and you took me to your churches bible school. I was so scared because I didn't know anyone and you stayed ALL week with me. You even helped with the crafts and everything. I love that memory with you. I love you forever and always.



This is I think my last picture of just me and my mama. Its been on my blog before.

<3 Sara



here comes the tears....

No comments: