Friday, January 22, 2010

Friday 5

So I was checking out one of my favorite blogs Jennas Jargon and she was participating in Friday 5 which is actually started on THIS blog! So I thought I would join in on the fun since work is very slow!


FRIDAY 5

1. What is better, growing old with out money or dying young and wealthy?
As long as I am happy when im old and poor then that would be my answer. I dont want to be young and wealthy but be completely miserable. NOT WORTH IT!


2. Who takes out the garbage at your house?
Most of the time I take out the trash but on ocassion Kelly will shock me and take out the trash. Most of the time its too heavy for her.

3. Have you ever had the same dream many times?
I have re-occuring nightmares about tornados. Never the SAME one but always including a Tornado. BTW I have NEVER seen a Tornado.

4. Can you play a musical instrument?
Nope!

5. If you owned your own store, what would you sell?
Cutesy girly things! Lots of polka dots and stripes and fun colors and patterns. No idea what the actual product would be though.


<3 Sara

No comments: