Thursday, January 14, 2010

COMPASSION


This is what most of Haiti now looks like.....


I am sure if any of you watch tv or search the internet you already know about the earthquake in Haiti. Last I heard this morning they suspect 500 THOUSAND people are presumed dead. I just can't even wrap my mind around this.

Compassion is a missions group who have people serving all around the world, including Haiti. Kelly Stamps has a blog up on her page about Compassion and Haiti. If you donate money to either the red cross or to Compassion leave a comment on her blog. For every comment she and her family are going to donate $1 up to $1000. If you want to donate the easy way text disaster to 90999 or to donate to the red cross text haiti to 90999 OR click HERE . If you do the text its a $10 donation. I think everyone has $10 to spare even me. But if you don't have even $10, PRAY!



<3 Sara

No comments: