Friday, July 24, 2009

Now I feel like an Adult

Well yesterday Kelly and I went to Sabal Palms at 4 to sign our lease. We don't actually move in until the 31st which is next friday. But we figured it would be easier to have it all done and ready to go on that day. Today I set up our SCE&G account in my name. She will do comcast in her name which is nice. I feel like such an adult now its SO weird. Its a bittersweet thing for me. I am sad to leave home (only house I have EVER lived in) but at the same time SO excited to venture out on my own into an apartment with Kelly. Mom and Dad just better not SELL the house then I would be sad.

Tomorrow Kelly and I are heading up to Charlotte to go to IKEA. I have heard WONDERFUL things about this store and am rather excited to go. PLUS, I get to see Susan for lunch and I think she is going shopping with us. I don't really plan to buy much unless I find cute stuff. Im mainly looking for cheap chairs, curtains, and maybe some deep pots. So we shall see what I come home with. She is planning to get her bed from there and whatever else she has seen online.

Anyways I hope everyone has a great weekend.

<3 Sara

No comments: