Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Another Splash Zone Trip

Today after work I went to pick Lola up from JoJo's (her babysitters). Just like last tuesday we went to Splash zone and had a BLAST. We didn't know but Josh and Blake were there too so the kids played the whole time together. Then we went to Chik-fil-a with my aunt and grandmother and Seth came a bit later to eat with us. It was kids night so she had a GREAT time. She made some kind of playdough or something like it. Overall a great evening but I tell you what she can ware my butt out. Therefore its time to brush my teeth, wash my face and hit the hay. Did I mention I delivered mail all day too? Yup Im TIRED!!!



Lola FLYING



Isn't blake just a cutie?


Lola sticking her tongue out haha




<3 Sara

1 comment:

mylittlebecky said...

aaaww, flying kiddos! so cute :)

ps hello!