Friday, July 3, 2009

Friday Off

So today was a Government Holiday which meant Sara did not have to go to work!! YAY!!! So I picked Lola up and we headed to the beach with Heather, Kainen, Candice, Olivia and Owen. We had a really good time. We went to Isle Of Palms which I had never been out there besides to go to Wild Dunes. I am NOT a fan of that beach I definitely prefer Folly. But you must try it to KNOW. Well I know!! haha When we left the beach Lola and I went to my friend Pams house to play with her kids and enjoy the nice weather. She has a pool that the kids got to play in and she blew up water balloons. We had a great time. Pam and her family are moving to Texas in 2 weeks im VERY sad about it. She has become SUCH a great friend. I know we will still be friends but of course it won't be QUITE the same. But I know ill be able to go visit her which is exciting!! Anyways that was our day in a nutshell. I posted some pictures for your viewing pleasure!! Tomorrow is the 4th so I hope everyone has a wonderful and SAFE holiday!!!








<3 Sara

No comments: