Thursday, July 30, 2009

Moving Day




Well tomorrow is the day, Moving day that is!! We already signed our lease and tomorrow we pick up our keys and gate badge. I am excited/sad/anxious/happy ETC! Can we say every emotion in one? I am excited to prove to myself that I can do this. I am going to miss being home a lot. This is the only home I have ever lived in. But I know I can do this, I think I have checked my budget a MILLION times! haha So tomorrow is the BIG day and Im sure ill post some pictures of our craziness. I have to show you BEFORE and AFTER pictures! :) Have a great weekend!!!

<3 Sara

1 comment:

Amber said...

Wow! That looks like a nice community! I bet you are so excited. I felt the same way when I moved out of my parent's house. I think like the first week I was sick to my stomach and I guess it was just homesickness, even though I had a roommate. But, now I can't imagine living back at home. It's amazing at how many little things you will change once you live on your own. When I go to my parent's house just little things drive me crazy now! Enjoy it and post pics of all this new Ikea furniture! :)