Monday, July 13, 2009

NC Weekend

This past weekend I went up to North Carolina with Susan, Theresa (my aunts) and David (one of their bfs). We left Friday morning and drove up to Greenville and they TORTURED me in the Bob Jones Univ Art Museum. It was creepy religious art, Im at christian but that was honestly just weird stuff. Then we drove to Hendersonville did some shopping ate dinner then headed to Bryson City NC. Saturday morning we woke up early and headed to the Nantahala river to go White Water Rafting!! OMG it is soooo fun!! I can't wait to go again but next time Seth will be joining me!! He would LOVE it just as much as I did. After that we ate lunch then drove through the Smokey Mountain national park and at the other side was Gatlinburg TN. Yup we traveled 3 states this weekend. We did some shopping there before we headed to Asheville.







Sunday morning we woke up SUPER early and headed to the Biltmore Estate. The Biltmore is the LARGEST home in the U.S. it has 250 bedrooms and 42 bathrooms at least thats what they told us. We toured the home in about an hour. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this house it is absolutely AMAZING. The grounds are gorgeous I seriously wish I could move up there and just work there. I realize that would not be something to strive for work wise but I don't care. haha We didn't make it to the winery due to time. We spent about 5 hours there ( I could have spent ALL day) then headed back to Charleston. The next time I go up there I will make sure to spend the whole day at the Biltmore.










I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. My summer is just insanely busy I am happy about that though. Tonight im going to dinner with Seth, Pam and Wyatt at Liberty! Im kinda sad though this is the last time the 4 of us will go on a "date". On friday they are packing the rest of their stuff and moving to Dallas TX. Ill miss them alot but I know ill see them again sometime soon. I can't wait to visit Texas!!! Anyway off I go!! Ill be sure to update again soon!!


<3 Sara

No comments: