Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Fun

 Alayna and I waiting on Dave to finish security checks at church on Sunday. She said she liked sitting there in the rocking chairs with me.
We went over to my parents house for the rest of the day after church. We spent a lot of time outside playing, hanging out then we had dinner and took the kids to their mom.




 The little pink car was a big deal that day.... it may have caused some bad attitudes and a time out too.  
I absolutely cherish the times spent with my family even if it's just hanging around the house.

 
 Monday night Dave had basketball so Angel and I had plans to go out to dinner. Her birthday was Friday so it was a late dinner celebration. We tried a new place SOL and it was really good even though there were actually a lot of reviews that would have said otherwise.


We both ordered tacos and then gave each other one of ours so we could both try two flavors. We ordered a steak taco with caramelized onion and jalapeno then we got chicken with cabbage and a bacon relish. Hands down the steak one was my favorite. I also had a side of jalapeno gouda grits, yall they were SO good. I definitely want to go back and try some of the other items on the menu because it all sounded so good.
I got some dessert too because why not. It was banana pudding but instead of graham cracker it had like a gingersnap crust. It was really really good.
 
I definitely would recommend this place for sure and can't wait to bring Dave.
 
Sara


No comments: