Sunday, December 14, 2014

A perfect Sunday

Dave and I were so slackers and skipped church today. Woke up around 8:30, had my protein smoothie (YUM), then got my workout on. He detailed both of our cars while I was in the gym and getting ready for the day. 

We really had no definite plans for today but we decided to head downtown. 
We walked around Marion Square to see the Christmas trees. 
They had some really cute ones done by local schools. I liked these two the best but all of them were good. 

I love this boy, so glad he is always down to do whatever. 
We walked down King Street for 2nd Sunday. They shut off the street from cars and have vendors and tons of local musicians playing music. We went into H&M and got a lot for the money we spent. I got 2 zip up hoodie/jackets and I LOVE them! 
We headed down to Charleston Place hotel and I bought this yummy cookie from a bake sale on the street. I bought it from a nun and it was by far the yummiest gingerbread ever. 
Bathroom selfie ;) Dave said the bathroom was fancy, but so is the hotel. 

We went to check out their beautiful Christmas decor. I haven't been to see it in 3 years so it was overdue. 





This guy was a robot and it was quite entertaining. 

Dave and I headed to JI after we left downtown to get some food at Obrions. I had nachos and he had a philly cheesesteak and it hit the spot! 

We went to my grandmothers after for about an hour to see them. Then went to my house to hang for another hour. I did a little decorating of the tree. 
Dave and I were headed home then detoured to Ollies to meet up with mom and Aunt Susan. We got a few good things at really good prices. They were having a huge sale! 
Then they came over to check out the apartment. I loved that they came by and got to see where I have been living. It was overdue! 

Now I am in bed watching The Kardashians (no judgement please) :) 
Today was a great day and I am so ready for bed!! Here's to a good weekend and a great week! 

<3 Sara

No comments: