Saturday, October 17, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

I officially LOVE October. I swear its one of the most fun months besides December of course. Its finally SWEATER WEATHER!!! Yay!! Today I went with Heather and Kainen to the Boone Hall Pumpkin Patch and it was alot of fun. We saw goats, tons of pumpkins and even went on a hay ride. The hay ride was kinda lame but thats ok Kainen seemed to enjoy it. After the pumpkin patch we went to Mt. Pleasant county park to play on the playground. Now that was fun I got on this thing that spun around and nearly made myself throw up. After that I dropped her back off at her car and headed to mom and dads. Mom made the BEST chili and it was nice just to be social with the family. I miss them alot but I am so glad I do not live very far away. Here are a few pictures from today!! :)
















<3 Sara

No comments: