Sunday, October 18, 2009

Another lovely fall day

Today was another great day!! I swear I am LOVING this weather. It is too amazing. I wore my not so real uggs for the first time today and fell in LOVE. They kept my feet SO nice and warm! Once the cold weather comes around my feet are pretty much ALWAYS cold. Like right now I have socks on but my feet are ICE cubes. anywho lol today I woke up and went to church with mom and dad. Church was good today! Afterwards I went and picked up Lola and we met up with Heather and Kainen at my apartment. We headed out to Park West to a HUGE childrens festival. COMPLETELY FREE!!! There were a TON of jump castles, animals, pony rides, games etc. Lola got her face painted she loved it. Kainen got a pirate face and he looked too cute. I have pictures below. Tonight Kelly and I are going out tonight. Not really sure where we are going but she needs to hurry her booty. Im getting HUNGRY!! Hope you all had a wonderful weekend. I know I did. :)








<3 Sara

No comments: