Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Ugly Sweater Party

The Saturday before Christmas my friend Julie from work hosted an Ugly Sweater Christmas party. I was so excited since Dave had bought me a really cute sweater/dress a few weekends prior downtown. My cousin Kimberly came with us and earlier in the week her and I had been on pinterest trying to get creative with our outfits. 

We made some sweet treats to take to the party! They were delicious!
 So pretty much we ended up only really making me creative, cindy lou who hair and bows super glued to my flip flops! I felt super cute I won't even lie, it was a very fun outfit. 
 She looked super cute! 
 
 Dave didn't really have anything to wear so he just put on a red shirt and a Santa hat, it worked! 
 
 I love this man so stinkin much! 
 The front of this was so funny yet so inappropriate haha He won first place in the sweater contest, I got 2nd!
 We are family but we are best friends too! We are quite the trio!
 Julie on the far left, Kimberly in the middle and me on the right

 When your husband steals your phone ;)
 Group shot taking a delicious shot ;) I don't even know what the shot was but it was delicious!! They also had caramel apple jello shots. Shockingly I only felt a buzz when we left, I mean I really didn't drink much but did have a few shots. 
 2nd place winner with my Chik-fil-a gift card! 
 We had the best time at her party, came home chugged some water, watched some Ghost Adventures and passed out! 

I definitely hope to attend another party like that next year! 

I have plenty of Christmas posts I need to get done, we are having a snow day so I am planning to get them done today! 

Sara


No comments: