Sunday, January 14, 2018

Snow Day 2 part 1

I knew I would wake up Thursday to see snow covering everything but I also kinda thought it would be gone because hello it is South Carolina and that is what normally has happened when it randomly snows. Nope this stuff stuck around for like 6 days.... The kids were so excited to see everything was so pretty. 

 I was so excited our snowman was still there lol again I thought he would melt. I was wrong. 
 Teddy for a short walk when the sun came up, snapped a few pictures too. It was so pretty out there with the sparkles in the snow.  
 


 Teddy frolicking in the snow, he liked it more than the first day. 

 
 I let the kids go out in their pjs after breakfast to play around. 

 This was the final measurement of our snow!



 Insanely beautiful icicles!

 


 

 After they got dressed we went back out for a little bit before their mom came to get them. She was actually supposed to get them back the day before but her neighborhood wasn't easy to get out of but that was ok we got more fun in the snow with them. 

 After she picked them up I took Teddy for a walk, I loved the magic of the snow all over the neighborhood. It was absolutely beautiful.  
 
 
 

Besides my few work breaks where I got to step outside and take as many pictures as possible I was inside most of the day working. There really wasn't much work to do since most people were on leave from the snow but I was still productive. 

Sara

No comments: