Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Family Christmas

We hosted all our family at our home again this Christmas and I absolutely LOVE it! There is just something so cozy about having your entire (almost) family in your own house. 
My parents, sisters, nieces and nephew came over early since Krystal had to work so we did our Christmas first. 
 

 Added to my collection!
 As soon as the kids got here we did Santa gifts first then we let everyone open all the gifts. My house was a MESS! 
 





 Oliver liked his paw patrol truck we got him



 I love it



 I think one of my best ideas was mimosas :) 
 


 
 The best parents in the world!!
 I love my nutcrackers!!

 

 Another :)

 

 We had family over late into the afternoon. Once everyone left the kids played while we cleaned up and then later that evening we did our little family Christmas. 

Sara

No comments: