Sunday, January 14, 2018

Snow Day 1

Picture overload commencing... I mean Snow in Charleston, SC never happens so we had LOTS of fun and took lots of pictures!
The house Before. 
 I had to work from home so I was up super early. Once the sun was up I took Teddy for a walk before the ice came. Thank God I did because he was not a fan! 
 I watched the news was on for the entire day so we knew when to expect the snow and how the city was being affected. 
Icicles! They were gorgeous!!

 My car was solid ice!

 Looking outside as the snow was starting to fall, she was so excited. I made them wait until there was truly accumulation on the ground before we went out to play. So I think it was around 2 before we actually ventured outside. They had the BEST time! Alayna was not a fan of being so cold so she did the snow in spurts.  The rest of the pictures can pretty much speak for themselves. 



 
 He was not a fan haha
 Snow angels!



 Two of the little girls across the street came out to play and had no gloves on they were almost in tears because their hands hurt but they wanted to play. Needless to say we gave away two pairs of gloves that day. 

 We ventured inside at this point to warm back up, put clothes in the dryer and add more layers to what we were wearing.  
 I loved the snow!!! 



 
 


 




 I loved seeing my house covered in snow, so pretty!



 The kids and I were going to build a snowman but they gave up on me so hubby came to help. The snow was so fluffy it was almost impossible to build a good one but we got a decently fat one. 

 
 A beer while cooking dinner that night, we had delicious meatloaf because Logan has requested it for weeks now. 
 After dinner we went out for a drive and it was beautiful and SO peaceful out. Hardly any cars as well so it was great. Only a few times did the car slide but nothing terrible. We all were happy to get out the house and getting to see our city covered in snow was fun!

Day 1 was great!! I have a decent amount of pictures left to post but I think this was definitely the majority. It was just too beautiful not to take a million pictures. Believe it or not I have deleted a TON! haha

Sara

No comments: