Monday, January 15, 2018

The last of the snow

Ok last snow post, promise! 
 After I logged off of work Thursday we ventured to Target to just get out the house. My sister really wanted to go to my parents house to get Bubs so we offered to drive her. 
The roads were mostly ok but there were some pretty scary spots. Dave saw some guy fishtail on the way to my parents house and we saw some guy spin out on the way back up to her house.  

 My parents house is so pretty covered in the snow. 

 We didn't get to stay long because we wanted to get back home before the temps got below freezing again. I did make time to chat for a few minutes, eat yummy spaghetti they made and let bubs play outside in the snow.  

 So pretty on the way home. We made it safely but there were definitely a few moments where I was nervous. We only went out because Dave is from NJ and is familiar with driving in the snow. I would not have driven in it, in fact I didn't drive again until Sunday afternoon.


 Day 3... Like I said this snow lasted from Wednesday until Tuesday. 
  This is actually behind our fence in an area that is normally hideous, the snow and ice made it beautiful! 


After a few days I was absolutely over it, it was no longer magical just inconvenient. There is a rumor that we may have snow again in February, hoping it doesn't stick around as long if it does happen. We shall see!!  

Sara

No comments: