Friday, January 5, 2018

Our little family Christmas

Monday morning when Dave and I got up we did our Christmas gifts to each other before we started getting ready for the day. 

 Santa had left some great stuff for the kids, I was glad I took these pictures before the chaos later. 

 It is our tradition to take a selfie in front of the tree but we both definitely look quite tired.
We did really good this year with the gifts. I got a Michael Korrs purse, fitbit charge 2, socks, headbands, workout tank, candy, and a Cat in the Hat pop character.
 I got him an Eagles jersey, short sleeve shirt and long sleeve shirt, video game, candy, sunglasses, Wentz pop character, a gift certificate to get his car detailed and a really nice light he can use for working on his car. 
SPOILED! 

 We had our family Christmas which I posted about already. After everyone left we gave the kids a few hours to play with their new toys and just chill before opening MORE gifts. We wanted it to be special when they opened our stuff so it was definitely needed for them to have some time before it happened. 
 

 

 Around 7 after we had a small dinner and put on jammies it was time to open up the last of the gifts. We had them take turns opening gifts so it was a little bit controlled and they would actually SEE what they got.   


 

 
 This is Teddy while we opened the last of the gifts, he was wiped out which is exactly how Dave and I felt. I was so tired my entire body hurt, I slept great that night! 
The next morning I got an email that all the Christmas stuff from Kirklands was 75% off so we obviously had to go. I got everything in that picture for like $60 I think and I saved over $200, the deals were UNREAL. 
The first thing we did that day though was bought a NEW car!! 
Ok new to us, it's a 2015 but it is amazing. All kinds of bells and whistles which is so fun because my last car had nothing fancy at all about it. I won't hate on that car though it was good to me for 10 years and I did love it regardless of it's lack of anything spectacular. My plan is to drive this for 10 years then move on, I am not one to just change cars for fun. We made sure to get a car that will fit our family for a long long time! 

This Christmas was pretty spectacular. We had the best time with family, I got some really great gifts (even though I know that's not what it is all about), and ate some absolutely delicious foods. 

A Christmas to remember with lots of pictures to show for it! 

Sara

No comments: