Saturday, January 13, 2018

31st Birthday and a few extras

 The Friday before my birthday we let Isabelle spend the night with us. The girls found a few photo opps at the Tanger outlets.  
 Logan and his light up shoes! haha 
 My new workout shirt Dave got me for Christmas! I love it, so comfy!
 The morning of my birthday we got ready for church, Alayna and her doll decided to match.
 We grabbed some doughnuts on the way home. 
 Logan helping me cook the chili. 

Later that afternoon I went to get the cookie cake from the mall with Alayna. We went to Victoria Secret for a few new bras with their awesome sale and she got some perfume. I let her play for a bit then I started to feel kinda bad. Little did I know I was getting sick, I am still not sure if it was a legit stomach virus or food poisoning. It hit me hard less than an hour before everyone arrived and I was hoping for the best after downing some pepto. 

My birthday did not turn out the way I had hoped considering I had to use the bathroom too many times to count then one time puked. ay ay ay puking is the WORST but I was so happy to have my mommy there. Even at 31 you still want your mommy when you feel like your dying sick in the bathroom. 

Luckily I was able to rally after that and got to enjoy my party! I was so scared everyone was going to leave which I mean I wouldn't blame them but they love me and stayed!
 I loved my cake, it was so pretty! 

 Love this lady!!
My sister got us the fun photobooth background and props, it was a fun addition to my party. 

 My aunt and uncle got these awesome light up balloons, I enjoyed them even when I had to use the bathroom in the middle of the night. They were so cool to look out the window and see. Such pretty colors!! They had light up balls on the ground too and light up necklaces and bracelets. 
 Handsome little man, he even gave me some birthday snuggles. 
 The crazies!



 My aunt and uncle also brought some fireworks, they were awesome!! It was SOOOOOO cold outside so I mostly watched from inside. Normally the cold doesn't bother me too much but I think because I wasn't feeling good it was bothering me more than normal. They were just as pretty inside.  



 The girls and their "wine" aka welchs sparking grape juice. ay ay ay so Alayna told her teacher when she got back from break that she had ALCOHOL!! I about died but I think everything was ok after her mom talked to me and found out what happened. lol note to self make sure the kids know it is NOT real!
 Mini photoshoot with my husband! So thankful for this man!

 
 Hugging Josh before he left! They were so silly. 
 

 Krystal and Oliver came by after most everyone had left besides my parents and sis!
 See. The balloons looking cool!! I love them!! They flew away in the night though, I was sad they were gone the next morning. 
 New years day morning snuggles with daddy! After breakfast I had a minor boost of energy and we took down and put away ALL our Christmas decorations. I was so sad to see them go but also it was a nice refreshing feeling at the same time. 
Later this day Dave started to feel super sick like a cold and I was still feeling SO weak from the events of the day before. He slept almost all day in the recliner and I layed in bed watching movies all day. The kids luckily were pretty good for us and we just let them do whatever they wanted. 

The next day was much better. We hung around the house then went to Nini and Papas later. 
 Alayna and I put this pillow together she got for Christmas. No clue who gave her this but it was fun, we did it together and she loves it!
Picked up Oliver and headed to hang out with the fam for the evening.

 The next day we got SNOW!! I have a million snow pictures and I may just post them all because I can't pick favorites! 

Sara

No comments: