Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Merica

Last Saturday was one of the best days I have had in awhile! We woke up early, went to pick up Daves friend and his son, headed to mom and dads then followed them over to my dads hunting property. Then the fun began! 
 BUT first A family photo from friday night before bed. I put her hair in curlers and it looked SO cute Saturday. 
 
 When we first got there me, Logan and Alayna ventured down a trail while they set everything up. It was so quiet out there which is my love language. I love quiet! 
 

 Pretty much everyone shot guns except me, mom and Isabelle. I just wasn't in the mood to do that it stresses me out, I was more into a relaxing time then stressing myself out. I know I need to become more comfortable with guns but just not my thing. I enjoyed watching everyone though and after a bit the noise no longer bothered me.  

 

 Our friend Josh was great with the kids, trying to teach them all about the guns and I think they enjoyed it. Logan and Alayna both shot guns for the first time. They had shot BBguns before but not a real gun. 
 We also highly enjoyed riding the 4 wheeler! I learned how to operate it and really had a blast riding around. 

 





 Selfie in the middle of the woods!
 A few family photos :)
 




 

I think we all agree that it was the best day. We hung out, guns were shot, 4 wheelers were riden, yummy hot dogs were consumed along with brownies, cookies and other yummy snacks. Fun times with the best people! Hopefully we can do this again sometime! 

Once we dropped off his Josh and his son we got home and we were all exhausted but we already had tickets for a hockey game so we had to rally. 

Sara

No comments: