Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Boat day with the fam

I took Thursday and Friday off from work so I could have some fun with the fam! First up was going out in the boat to Kiawah!
 I got in a quick cardio session then we all got ready to head to JI. We were in terrible traffic thanks to the bridge netting falling the previous night. We made it a little late but not too terrible. We packed up the cars and headed to the landing! Going out in the boat is always a good time!
 


  Me, mom and Isabelle went for a long long walk down the beach and found a ton of cool shells. We got lucky since there was nobody else there really.



 


 


 



We got back and just hung out at my parents house before we needed to head to VBS. It was nice to just relax for a little bit since the sun can be so exhausting.
 
I am thankful for these memories and having lots of pictures to scroll through.
 
Sara

No comments: