Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Shenanigans

A 3 day weekend is always a win in my book! I actually got out of work Friday at noon and went to the gym and did a good upper body workout since my ankle was bothering me.
 Dave went and got the kids around 3 then they went Valentines day shopping while I sat on my butt watching tv. They got home and I got some really pretty flowers a few days early, not like those would be easy to hide!
 I absolutely loved my roses, they smell So good too!

 The kids went and played outside all 3 of them ;) haha
 

 We hung out the rest of the evening and I made Dave oreo truffles for Valentines! They are delish!

 Saturday morning it was SOOOOOO cold so we stayed home for a bit before heading to the AFB. While we were hanging out I decided to try a recipe from pinterest which is pretty healthy but you still have to keep portions small because of all the PB. This treat turned out SO good and ridiculously easy. Logan loved them and asked for me to make sure we always have honey to make them!

Use 3 cups of cheerios, 1/2 cup of honey and a 1/2 cup of PB. mix the PB and honey in a pan on the stove for 5 minutes if that and constantly stir so it doesn't burn. Then mix it with the cheerios, put in an 8x8 pan lined with parchment paper. Refrigerate for at least an hour, I am keeping mine in the fridge, they taste really good cold!

 
Around 4 we packed everyone in the car including Teddy and headed over to the Newmans! Lots of talking, Playing, and eating to be had!
                                        




 And I wondered why I gained half a lb at my life group last night? haha we are doing weekly weigh ins and yeah I was up .5 so next week I need to make sure I am on the losing end not the gaining!
 So much fun!!! and we still had 2 more days of our weekend!

Sara

No comments: