Monday, February 8, 2016

It's monday...

How on earth is it already Monday??? No really, how is it Monday? I am struggling this morning but that could be also in part because I didn't sleep good and was up at 5:15 to be to work by 6! They are doing exercises which may cause traffic so this week will have an early start daily for me. I would much rather wake up early and avoid traffic then sit in traffic and have to stay at work longer. I think it is pretty much a no brainer, am I right?

So this post is pretty much just a random jumble of pictures from the last week, you know how I roll. To think I actually take a lot less pictures now than I used to.
 This just makes me laugh. Dave got a box on Wednesday and I found it like this. I really don't understand the logic with this. I even asked a UPS man the next day why they do this and he really didn't give me an answer. I guess I will just enjoy the laugh when they do it.
And you know the usual workout pictures :) I have been doing a lot more weights lately and I can see it. Now if only I could get my eating back on point I would be in business.
 


Dave and I are going in May to see A Day to Remember at the music farm. I have never been to the music farm and I won't lie it makes me nervous BUT I really like this band. I am sure the venue is fine but I will probably be a little nervous regardless. It just looks sketchy if you have ever seen the building.
 Friday afternoon Dave and I decided we really wanted a beer and to just unwind (last week was brutal at work). We invited a friend over had a few beers with some beer brats. It was really just chill we all just ate, watched tv and talked.

 

We had a pretty average weekend with a lot of chill time which was nice. We hung out with my parents Saturday night which I always enjoy. Luckily for me he really doesn't mind going over there pretty much every weekend but I miss them during the week so I would go without him if I had to haha sorry Dave! As I have gotten older I really value my time with my family/friends aka the people who mean the world to me! I guess because I realize tomorrow is not promised and I want to spend time with everyone when I can.

So on another fun note, we bought a new couch and love seat which won't be delivered until maybe next week. I feel like such an adult buying things like this. I can't wait, they are a pretty charcoal color and quite comfy. PLUS the store did price matching because I found them both within the $300 range online but in the store the couch was almost $600 and the loveseat was almost $400 so yeah I definitely won on that one! So anyway yesterday we went to Kirklands and they had all their lamps on sale and we happened to need one to put in the corner of the new furniture. Have I mentioned the lighting in our apartment is aweful?? This lamp is needed. So this lamp was originally $79.99 BUT they were on sale for 20% off then we had military discount, an extra 10% off PLUS a gift card from my sister so I paid $26!

So back to my Monday freezing in my office, they need to turn the heat on for real!

Sara

No comments: