Friday, November 27, 2015

Thanksgiving Day 2015

I just want to start out by saying I had a really good turkey day!! I started the day out feeling better thank God (had been sick the previous 2 days) and decided I was going to the gym!
 I got in a good 45 minute workout, I could tell I was weaker but it was still a really good workout. When I walked out the sun was coming up and just looked so pretty over the pool! I can't wait to be able to see pretty sunrises over the pool when we move, which happens next Friday!

 One tradition I like to keep up with is watching the Macys Thanksgiving day parade. I didn't watch a lot of it but I did catch some of it.
 
 We got to JI around 11:30 and hung out until the food was done.
 
 Before and after, mom made some really yummy food and I definitely enjoyed it all!! I absolutely LOVE Holiday foods, casseroles are my love language when it comes to foods!
 Shannon, Mommy and me!


 After lunch the girls were outside making up dance routines and I got these 2 cute pictures of them!
 2 lazy butts! Turkey did them in (Dave on the left Shannon on the right)
 
 Dad and Dave threw the football for a few minutes

 I went to Shannons to grab some scooters and it provided a few hours of entertainment!
 I love these wild and crazy kids! They have a tendency to drive me nuts at times but I love em regardless! ;) each and every one of them! Missing the bubs!


 A bike ride for me and scooters for Isabelle and Logan! It felt nice to spend so much time outside, it truly was a gorgeous day! The weather could not have been any better!



My little family, I know Logan isn't smiling but I think he looks so handsome in this picture!
 
We left around 5:30 and we were all wiped out! Baths were taken, the kids ate some cereal for dinner then we all watched TV until bedtime. I was exhausted and could have gone to sleep around 7 but I had to stay up otherwise I would have been up WAY too early this morning. I am working until noon today then will start my weekend!
 
Hope your turkey day was great and enjoy the weekend!
 
Sara

No comments: