Monday, November 30, 2015

Our black friday

 This is how we do Black Friday....

 I worked until noon thirty then came home and spent the rest of the day with these crazies! I did go to the gym for 30 minutes before they kicked me out (closing time)
 
Dave took them to the AFB park then I didn't want to go home so we went to the park at Park Circle which is a pretty nice park.
 
Oh how I wish we had a yard for them to go play in BUT I think Dave and I have a semi solution to this problem when we move. Our balcony will overlook a huge grassy area so they could go play as long as one of us is watching them from the porch. I really hope this works out because these kids need to be able to go out and play.

 
 I really love this guy!
 We got home from the park, they skyped with their mom for a minute then Dave worked on his car so we spent a little more time outside. Alayna came out dressed "up" then asked if I would take her picture because she was pretty.
A very simple day but it was also really nice even though I worked. I actually got some training classes done at work which was great because it was QUIET which is needed for these classes!
 
Sara

No comments: