I saw someone post about what they are thankful for and I really liked it so I thought I would share my list as well.
1. I am thankful first and foremost for my God, he loves me despite all my mess ups and imperfections and knowing that I have a place in Heaven with him is the most comforting feeling in the world.
2. I am thankful for everyone in this picture below. My family is my everything and I love them unconditionally!
3. My friends, I may not have as many as I once did but the ones I have are really awesome. I wish we saw each other more but life just gets BUSY! No matter how much time passes we always pick right back up where we left off.
4. My job. It provides a comfortable life for me and I don't hate it which most people can't say. I am truly blessed by great co-workers and amazing bosses. In fact one of my big bosses just stopped by to tell me to have a Happy Thanksgiving, and you can truly tell they really do care.
5. I am thankful for my health (even though I am currently sick) overall my health is pretty darn good except for the little random sicknesses that everyone gets. Losing weight and eating healthier has helped so much too.
5. FREEDOM. I am so thankful to live in a country where I am not controlled to great lengths and we are not tortured or living in war zones. I can't even watch the news most days because it saddens me to see what happens in so many other countries. Our military fight hard to keep us safe and provide us this freedom and I appreciate it.
I could truly list many many many more things to be thankful for but overall I am thankful for LIFE. Almost daily (sometimes I forget to pray tisk tisk) I thank God for the life he has given me because I know I am truly blessed.
I hope everyone has an amazing Thanksgiving with tons of yummy food. I am excited for tomorrow, it will be more intimate with just my immediate family and mom is planning to teach us her recipes! Plus Dave and the kids will be with us, his trip to New Jersey got cancelled because of his pneumonia. While I hate he missed his trip I am really glad he is with me for the holiday.