Monday, August 10, 2015

Date Night

Friday night our best friends the Newmans asked us if we wanted to go out. This was our last weekend without the kids for a little bit and their Jesse was spending the night out. So we took advantage of that and had a date night!! Can I just say we had SO much fun!! I love spending time with them but going out and having a REAL date was awesome. We started out with dinner at Carrabas, I had not been in at least 2 years and it was Daves first time trying it.

 I had their Berry Sangria and it was to DIE for!!
We got their pizza, it was delicious! I had to stop myself from eating the whole thing but I really really wanted to eat it all. It was really nice to sit and chat for a bit!


 After dinner we headed out to the bowling alley! Ashley and I were not as good as the boys haha BUT we had a great time regardless!


 Besides my fingers feeling bruised it was a blast!!!


 Oh these silly boys! haha I love seeing their friendship grow, that sounds cheesy but it's true!
 Last but not least we ended our date night with some froyo at Sweet Frog. I love me some froyo especially cheesecake flavored!!! This was the perfect end to our awesome night!! Dave and I are really blessed to have such an awesome couple as our friends. I definitely look up to them and it's awesome to see how strong their marriage is!

Living life to the fullest one day at a time!
 
Sara

No comments: