Friday, June 5, 2015

Weight loss update


This is what I started my morning with, finally getting to the 130's even if it's only by .3. I haven't seen this in well over a year and I can't even describe how happy this makes me. I have been working my butt off to get here.

 I have been eating really clean 90% of the time the 10% has been the random oreos or Alaynas left over bday cake that I randomly had bites of YUM ;) orrrr the roll I had a bite of haha so definitely not doing this perfectly but this way is working for me. I will say though I think soon I will need to cheat my clean eating with some pizza! 
My muscles are really starting to show and I love it!! I am finally feeling that excitement I used to get after workouts and seeing my efforts paying off. 

I am still taking a few of the advocare products but had to stop the max phase because something was making me sick and I couldn't pinpoint it. I take the omega plex which is a fish oil and the catalyst which I believe is a fat burner technically.  
So one of the things that has realllllly helped my sweet tooth are Quest bars. My absolute favorite is the cookies n cream! Dave is obsessed with the white chocolate raspberry which is quite yummy. As you can see we have a lot of them, keeping GNC in business ;) haha 

So down 17lbs since January and excited to see where this all goes. If I stay where i'm at I am just fine with that but we will see. 

Sorry if this stuff bores you but as i've said before this is my online diary to an extent so this is mainly for me! 

Hope you guys have an awesome weekend!!! 

<3 Sara

No comments: