Thursday, July 25, 2013

Goodness and Grit

I just wanted to take a second to share my friends blog. I have known Julie for a few years now and she is a very talented writer. She's legit folks. She recently started a blog and I just love it. So go check it out. Her and I plan to go on some adventures in the future which will be featured on le blog.


Julie, we need an updated pic. This is the only one I could find and this is forEVER ago. 

Happy Thursday all. Or Friday if your "lucky" to be furloughed like myself. 


<3 Sara

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Aww, thanks Sara!! Yes, we definitely do need a new pic... that was when I was preggers with Marlow, LOL! I can't wait to go on all kinds of adventures with you and write about them on Goodness & Grit :) We are going to have a blast! Love ya!