Monday, July 8, 2013

6 months later

First off I want to just say the city I live in is gorgeous!! I have a love hate relationship with Charleston, it's home! 
I took this on the way to work tuesday morning. I love seeing the sunrise. It will never get old. 

So my friend Kelly gave up alcohol, desserts, and a ton of other things for 6 months starting in January. So with that being said yesterday we went to Kaminskys and to the Vendue Inn. At Kaminskys we shared a piece of red velvet cake and a cheesecake. I had one bite of the cheesecake, way too sweet!! The atmosphere in there is always pretty cool and the paintings are awesome!! If they weren't super expensiving I would for sure buy one. We walked around downtown a little bit too then headed to the Rooftop bar at the Vendue Inn. The view up there is really pretty with a great breeze to go with it. Unfortunately it was cloudy and about to rain or we could have seen a sunset. We really had a good time. I always love spending time with my Kelly Welly. Her and I have been friends since diapers. That is rare these days. 
Waterfront park. So gorgeous. 
I made a new friend haha pretty sure he was ready to attack me! 






<3 Sara

No comments: