Tuesday, July 16, 2013

First furlough Friday

This past friday was officially our first furlough friday. Obviously it just felt like a day off so I can't complain. This paycheck is only going to lose $81 which stinks but the next paycheck will be a bit more. I am not a fan of that part. Looks like I am in need of fun free things to do for 11 weeks. 

So my first furlough friday was spent at my friend Shannons. We had lunch, chatted a lot, dyed our hair and watched Sleepless in Seatle. It rained the whole day so going out to the beach/pool wasn't going to happen. I ended up babysitting for them that night so they could go on a date. They ordered pizza for me and their little boy. I stopped at Redbox for 2 movies. I got "The Call" and "Safe Haven". They were both really good but The Call was a bit freaky. 

Will and I having a serious conversation. Haha

Saturday I woke up went to the gym, did a little shopping and had lunch with Shannon. I was exhausted for some reason so afterwards I chilled and watched a bunch of tv. Later that evening Kelly and I went to dinner at Kicken chicken followed by yummy TCBY. On the way home we saw a really pretty rainbow so we went to Sunrise Park hoping for a better view. We did see it much better and a gorgeous sunset right before it started to rain on us. 


Haha is this not too funny! 

Kelly and I, besties for life! 


Sunday was another good day that started rainy. I went grocery shopping then hit up the gym. My friend Amanda asked me if I wanted to go out to Folly so I was def down for that. It was gorgeous out there. 

All 

Aca






Lets see what the next weekend brings! 


<3 Sara

No comments: