Sunday, December 13, 2009

Fun Saturday Evening

So last night was definitely not what I thought it was going to be. I had planned to go to see New Moon and Go to an improv Theater but had a change of plans. Shannon and I went to see New Moon half way through she got REALLY sick with a bunch of pain. So we had to leave she was almost in tears. So we get out to the car and shes HURTING so I take her to St. Francis ER but they were packed and her pain sorta went away. So we headed to Mt. P to East Cooper her preffered hospital. We were there for about 3 hours she had a ct scan and turns out its just an infection that she can take meds for. So I saw HALF of new moon *cant WAIT to see the other half* and didnt go to the improv. But im just glad shes ok but we had fun watching movies and eating REALLY bad dinner in the hospital. lol Pic below of my dinner!



tilt your head lol


<3 Sara

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those Veggie Wheat Thins were good!