Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve

Merry Christmas Eve to everyone! I hope you all have a great one doing whatever tradition you and your family have. After I get off work in about 40 mins im going to do a LITTLE bit of shopping then going to see New Moon! Yes I FINALLY get to see the REST of New Moon. You might remember the last time I went to see it my sister got sick. So halfway through right before a kiss we had to leave. BUMMER! But my sister is making it up to me and taking me after work. SO YAY!!!!

Tonight im going to my churchs ROCKING CHRISTMAS EVE service!! I am totally stoked its going to be fun! I always love Christmas Eve services, missed it last year :( stupid ex bf. lol

THEN I am spending the night at my parents house. You know I have not slept there since July 30th. HOW WEIRD! Kelly stays at her parents house a LOT for some reason. lol but I have for some reason just haven't. I mean theres never really a reason I live 20 mins MAX from their house. But I am excited to stay there tonight. Although I am NOT excited to pack... lol yes ONE night but I have a LOT to bring. Sad Sad!!


One more thing! I have this friend Adam who lives in Spartanburg. He knows some dog breeders for BOSTON TERRIERS! They already had puppies that would be ready in January. OMG if the price is right I am SO THERE!!! I have seriously been dreaming about a boston terrier for MONTHS. So im crossing my fingers that I can afford it! :)



MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE!!!!


<3 Sara