Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas Tree Time








Last night Shannon, Lola and I went over to my parents house to decorate the tree. They had lost the stand thats why it is just now going up. But its all up and pretty. We had a good time decorating and the tree has a TON of ornaments on it. Lola enjoyed getting to put them on and some of them ended up on the floor. I don't think they are broken just maybe chipped a little bit. After decorating the tree, Shannon and mom went to publix. Lola and I made some Cinnamon muffins and watched lots of Phineus and Pherb on Disney. You know that show is actually quite cute. I still LOVE the Disney Channel. I doubt ill ever grow out of that one. Plus they have awesome movies.

I am SO ready for Christmas around work to be OVER. I swear I have gained a thousand pounds lol. There are always cookies, doughnuts, cakes, fudge etc. Its killin me mainly because its mostly all homemade. You can't turn down homemade ANYTHING. Ok I can't. Ill be happy when this part of Christmas is over. :)

If I don't blog again before Christmas I hope you all have a VERY Merry Christmas.


<3 Sara

No comments: