Monday, May 18, 2009

Not Me! Monday!



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

here we go!

I did Not stay in my bed for 4 hours on Saturday watching lifetime movies and certainly did NOT spend another 2 on Sunday doing the same thing. Not me!

I did not have a conversation about said Lifetime movie watching with Tonya Brown from 95sx using TWITTER. Who seriously has conversations over that? haha NOT US!

I did NOT actually go to the gym 4 times in one week and NOT have AMAZING workouts AND definitely did not eat right too. WHO ME? NO WAY!

I did NOT buy $50 sheets when I could have spent less and saved money. I did NOT LOVE these sheets to where I did NOT care about the price. Sometimes you just have to splurge!

On Saturday night I did not almost cry watching Bride Wars at Pams. I do NOT think its hormones at all. NO WAY!

Anyways there are my NOT ME MONDAYS!!! Hope everyone has a great Monday!!

<3 Sara

No comments: