Monday, May 11, 2009

Not Me! Monday!!!



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

Ok here we go again another Not Me! Monday! So lets see what I did NOT do this week.


I did NOT take a yoga class and nearly fall on my face. Who knew it would be THAT hard. I will NOT be taking another class.

I certainly did NOT make brownies AND a cake this weekend. What person would do that while ATTEMPTING to lose weight. NOT ME! notice something about ALL my NOT me mondays?? haha

I did NOT go to the beach yesterday after church and apply sunscreen HORRIBLY. Which means I did NOT end with red splotches ALL over me.

I did NOT spend MORE money on Saturday than I should have. OOPS!

I am NOT secretly sad about moving out of my house. Although im definitely NOT really excited at the same time. Women are So NOT confusing!!!

I did NOT ask my boyfriend to scratch my back for over an hour so that I could fall asleep. :) NOT ME!!



Enjoy your Monday!!!

<3 Sara

No comments: