Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Little Lunch Time Survey

>> Six names you go by:
1. Sara

2. Sara Lynn

3. Ms. Pendarvis

4. Aunt Sara

5. Baby

6. ??


>> Three things you are wearing right now:

1. Jeans

2. Blue Shirt

3. New necklace my aunt bought me



>> Three things you want very badly at the moment:
1. to go on vacation


2. to move out into my apt with kelly welly


3. to loose 30lbs



>> Three things you did last night:
1. went on a walk with my mom and the dogs


2. bough a dryer for my apt

3. went to my papa's house and visited


>> Two things you ate today:
1. Bagel

2. im ABOUT to eat spaghetti o's




>> Two people you last talked to on the phone:
1. Kelly Welly


2. Mary (a lady from work)





>> Two things you are going to do tomorrow:
1. go to the gym

2. spend another glorious day at work






>> Your favorite 2 drinks
1. Vanilla Frapacinos YUMMY

2. Orange soda probably or koolaid



>> Your two FAVORITE food places:

1. O'Charleys

2. Sanno's



Here's what you're supposed to do..... And please do not Spoil the fun.
Copy and paste this onto your blog and delete my answers re-post with your own.

No comments: