Monday, May 4, 2009

Not Me! Monday




Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I did not take a self defense class on friday and get injured. The instructor AND my mother certainly did not hit me FOR REAL. I did NOT get hit in the mouth with the pad or punched in the arm.

I did not have a 2 year old all day saturday and give her mainly junk food. Thats what birthday parties are for RIGHT? to NOT eat junk food!

I did not eat a TON of bad food all weekend when I am TRYING to lose weight. Who would do that? NOT ME!

I did NOT get upset when someone was late for church yesterday and loud him out on twitter. What kind of crazy person would do that?? At least he attended RIGHT? :)

I did NOT get lucky enough to almost have my name called out for the prize at church two Sundays in a row. And when my mother won I did NOT get her gift!

Well there is my NOT ME MONDAY!!! Hope everyone else joins in on the fun!!! and I certainly did NOT do this while I should be working! ;)

<3 Sara

No comments: