Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Party Time

Last weekend was a party weekend for this family! We got the kids Friday and just hung out all evening because we knew our Saturday would be busy.
 I got in a good walk first thing in the morning. Sometimes I don't feel like doing it but after every single walk even when it is 38 degrees outside I am SO glad I did it. There is just something about how quiet the neighborhood is and how beautiful the sky is that is just amazing for my soul.

We got ready then headed to Monkey Joes to celebrate Jesse's birthday! This place was crazy but the kids had an absolute BLAST!


 
 I loved that they did doughnuts instead of cake, yummy!!


We came home, did some things around the house then got ready for our work Christmas party. We had Aunt Shannon and Lola come over to watch the kids.
Saturday morning when I went to get Alayna for breakfast she said it's Jesse's birthday and babysitter day! haha apparently she was excited for both!
 Pictures before leaving, we cleaned up nicely!
They had the party out on the USS Yorktown and of course it made me instantly think of my Aunt Susan. This was our place, this is the second time now I have been without her. It wasn't as difficult this time considering the last time I cried like a baby for the first 20 minutes I was there.
 














 Family love!

This may or may not be a non sober dance floor duck lip picture.
 
We had a BLAST! Food and fun with our coworkers! It was a much needed night out because honestly Dave and I never go out and do anything like that.
 
 I can't wait to see all the pictures we had done by the professionals. They took a serious picture then a silly picture of us then we took a few group pictures. I hope they turned out good especially the silly ones.

Sunday Dave and the kids slept in, I got up and walked off some of the calories consumed the night before. Then we hung out for awhile, Alayna checked out every gift she could see without touching under the tree then we went to JI to hang out for a bit with the fam.
 
Me and Grammy, I found this picture in my Aunt Susans room.
 
We had a really good weekend! This weekend we have a few plans but nothing major. The next weekend we are having a party, the kids are staying with us for a week as well as his parents (possibly) then Christmas then my birthday the next weekend! Busy busy but I love it!!
 
Sara

No comments: