Wednesday, December 21, 2016

  Sunday morning it was time for church after a long walk with Teddy. Logan was the only one who wanted to go so it was just us.
He told me as long as he is around I never have to go to church alone, I love me some Logan. He loves to learn about God and heaven, talks about both often so we must be doing something right.

We went to Costco with my parents after church and Logan lucked out with this bike, it was a great price. We got back home and we all played outside because it was so warm and sunny. They were having a major nerf gun war.
 
I don't think I mentioned yet but Daves mom and step dad got here Saturday night and I believe they are leaving tomorrow (Thursday).
 


(She insisted on a selfie in the bathroom)
 
We all got ready and headed downtown to Marion Square to see the Christmas lights in the park. I have never seen it at night so this was a first for all of us. It was warm and super foggy but it was fun!
I loved the tree and the fact that we could walk inside and be under all the lights. It definitely gave off a magical feeling that brought me back to Christmas when I was a kid. You know how everything is just magical at Christmas time and the most exciting time of the year? Yeah, it was awesome.
  
Family selfie with my selfie stick, I am not a pro using that thing yet.
 

















 There was also a good bit of tree climbing which these two absolutely love. I was also ok with it because they were pretty small trees so less likely to break any bones haha




We even ran into Kelly!! I hardly ever see her anymore and I had literally texted her the day before saying I missed her and we needed to see each other soon. Talk about timing!

 We had some dinner at Steak N Shake then back home for bible stories and bed!

 
Sara

No comments: