Friday, May 13, 2016

Work Shower

Guys, we have 15 days until our wedding!!! This fact alone blows my mind, this month is flying by and the wedding will be here before I know it and I am SO excited!!! I get to marry my best friend and party with my family and friends, this is a huge WIN WIN!

So keeping with the whole wedding talk, yesterday Finance (where I work) did a really cute shower for us.

 The cake was delish and the goodie bags were absolutely adorable!


 
 Gifts which I honestly was not expecting and let's just say they spoiled us!!!
  


We are both so blessed with great co-workers! I was glad he was able to come and be there with me especially since we were front and center. I am not normally a fan of being center of attention and he has no problems with it.

3 more weekends, counting down the days!!!

Sara

No comments: