Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Gorgeous Sunday

Did I mention how beautiful the weather was this weekend? Seriously, it could not have been more perfect. I need everyday for the rest of summer to be that amazing. Of course soon it will be hot as heck which I won't enjoy! Oh well!
 My sunday started with another walk with Teddy around their neighborhood, we did 1.5 miles and I enjoyed getting to see more pretty houses. The houses man they were beautiful, reminded me of Daniel Island except some of them older but still as nice.
Once everyone got up and dressed we went to brunch downtown which was SO good. I got a spinach and feta cheese omelet with the BEST breakfast potatoes ever. Everyone thoroughly enjoy their breakfast then we went walking around Falls Park and to the Rock Quarry to enjoy the day and walk off some of the breakfast.  
 We were trying to take a selfie and someone offered to take our picture and I really liked how it turned out, thanks stranger!


 The rock quarry was absolutely beautiful, our first time going there and definitely not our last!
 

 Cuz and me!





We headed back to Charleston around 1:45 and got home in enough time to get some laundry done, meal prep, go to Target and just chill the rest of the evening. I love how it isn't too far away and the perfect weekend trip.

Next weekend I have my bridal shower and hopefully some pool time if the pool opens back up!

Sara

No comments: