Friday, January 29, 2016

So much change

 First things first, Oliver is 1 today!!!

Happy Birthday to my handsome little nephew!! I truly don't know how a year has already passed. He has been such an awesome addition to our family and I can't wait to see the little man he becomes!Tonight we will be celebrating his birthday with a fun party so after work I have some running around to do. I made his smash cake, blue icing will be everywhere just trust me on this.  

 And one other thing, I chopped a good 4 inches off my hair and got some color put into it! It looks SOOOOOO much better!!! It was time to get some length off, I will definitely grow it back out but maybe not let it get so long again. I went to a new girl because the girl I normally go to was sick and I think I found my new hair stylist. About $45 cheaper for cut and color and about 5 minutes from my house. Winning!!!

Happy Friday friends!!!


Sara

No comments: