Friday, January 22, 2016

A few more

I forgot a couple of pictures from Sunday, not super important pictures but I like em! :)
 So one thing I am doing this year is switching my workouts up a good bit. I keep reading everywhere to STOP doing cardio. Well let's face it cardio is good for your heart so I won't be stopping BUT I will be decreasing my cardio. So what I have been reading is basically when you do long bouts of steady state cardio you are losing the muscle you worked so hard for in the weight room or wherever you do your weights. I have been really wanting to tone up which I know a huge part of that is diet BUT if cardio is ruining my progress I plan to decrease it. I am however going to start doing more HIIT training (google it) to burn fat. We will see if this really changes it up or not but lets face it I hate cardio so the less I HAVE to do the better! If I can do something more effective in less time or even the same amount of time I am down to try it! I will let ya know how that works out!
 Sunday was a cold and rainy morning so we dressed appropriately, I wore a coat don't worry! Daves mom sent the kids these huge winter jackets and Logan was pretty excited to wear it. Perfect day for it!


 After church we went by Dicks sporting goods store to see about getting Logan some shin guards for soccer. We were focused on the shin guards then turn around and Alayna was wearing this helmet, silly girl. So of course Logan wanted to try one on as well! They looked hilarious!!

After the sports store it was off to the winter party!

Sara

No comments: