Sunday, April 27, 2014

Cruizin in the harbor


Yesterday afternoon I went out with my sis and a bunch of ladies to celebrate my sisters birthday. Her actual birthday is tuesday but saturday worked out better. We had a few drinks, shots and some food at Reds and then headed out to sail on The Palmetto Breeze. 

We had about 6 people in our group for sailing and we had so much fun. The boat was so relaxing and the weather was perfect. When the sun was going down it did get a little chilly but not too bad. I was happy dad told me to wear pants and take a jacket! Otherwise I would have been way too cold. 







The captain let Kimberly and myself drive the boat :) how fun! His personality was so fun but it has to be for that kind of job. 

We got back to Reds at 8 and more eating, drinking and girl talk continued. The night ended for me at about 10:30, I was very tired!! 

Happy Birthday sis I love you!! 

<3 Sara

No comments: