Thursday, November 10, 2011

Tidbits of me

A. age :: 24 ALMOST 25

B. bed size :: Queen

C. chore you hate :: Laundry.... I don't mind the whole washing machine and dryer part. But the whole fold, hang and put away part sucks!

D. dogs :: Love my little Kodie

E. essential start to your day :: SHOWER!

F. favorite color :: Depends on the day... but mostly Blue! Today it is green

G. gold or silver :: Silver

H. height :: 5'1"

I. instruments you play :: None! But I always had this desire to play the drums

J. job title :: Admin Assistant

K. kids :: hopefully never

L. live :: South Carolina

M. mamas name :: Mary

N. nicknames :: Sara Lynn, Sara Lee, Shorty etc I never remember all of them!

O. overnight hospital stays :: None!

P. pet peeve ::eating with your mouth open, slow drivers, whistling ETC

Q. quote :: "Never stop smiling because you never know when someone is falling in love with it"

R. righty or lefty :: righty

S. siblings :: 2 older sisters

T. time you wake up :: 5:55am for work and whenever on non work days

U. university attended :: Attended Trident Tech but didn't graduate

V. vegetables you dislike: cabbage GROSS

W. what makes you run late :: other people. I am a VERY timely person!

X. x-rays you’ve had :: dentist and a million on my back

Y. yummy food :: Bacon Cheeseburger with BBQ saucse... lol it's what I have been craving!

Z. zoo animal favorite :: Sea Turtles!! my absolute favorite!



Sara

No comments: