Thursday, November 3, 2011

Fair

Yesterday Kelly and I decided we were going to hit up the fair. At about 4 I rememebered there was a band at Reds I wanted to go see but I didn't get to see them. It was a free Eli Young Band Concert :( LOVE them!! Their song crazy girl is one of my favorites right now. Anywho Kelly and I ended up at the fair for only 2 hours. We walked around ate some food (GAG) I wanted to get a carichature (I think I spelt that wrong ) but the line was So long. We did however see a bear show which actually was really cute. They look so cute and cuddly almost like a dog!






We ended up going to dinner after we left there since we didn't want to go home. It was a pretty lame night in a good way I guess. We decided IF we go next year we want to go with a group. She is secretly hoping that I will find a boyfriend between now and then and make it a double date thing. With my luck lately that probably won't happen.


When I got home I found an envelope on my bed it Said -Sara "I carry it with me always" and it was this lovely keychain. If you have watched the Sex and the City movie you know exactly what this is and what it really means. Sometimes it is the little things in life that really make the biggest impact. My sister got this for me while out that day... she knows I have been having a really hard week and said she thought I needed it. She was right it was something little that put a big smile on my face.



This week really has been hard for me... but at the same time I am realizing how blessed I really am with such amazing people in my life. I have to remember to have faith in Gods plan for my life and never doubt it or try to control things myself. God is still writing my love story...


Sara

No comments: