Monday, November 14, 2011

2nd Birthday

I still can't believe it but last week our little Izzy turned 2! I feel like it was just yesterday she was born and now she is 2! Time flies by a little WAY too fast! Yesterday afternoon we got to celebrate with all her family and friends. Thank God the weather was nice and not freezing like it has been here lately. And of course all of my pictures are out of order... as always! She had an Abby Ka Dabby party... I have NO clue if I spelt that right... haha and I must have been bloated from the night before because I look all kinds of blah in these pictures!







Lola with our cousin Matthew!



Yes I am the cool aunt who will jump in a jump castle with my niece/God Daughter!



She is the coolest 5 year old I know!






Birthday Girl enjoying some ice cream and icing!



One handsome little guy! He has the most gorgeous eyes too!



Yes I was on the other end of this thing lol I thought for sure my big butt would break it!




I absolutely love this picture of her!


Bouncing in the Jump Castle with her little cousin Xavier!




Blowing out her candles! Look at Lola's face... PRICELESS!




Sissy and me! Oh and Abby too!


This picture cracks me up! Izzy is trying to get out of my arms, we have a giant Abby in the middle of us and Lola is being all dramatic.



Although Lola did have a reason to be semi dramatic still. About 30mins before this picture she got kicked in the face in the jump castle. Nose and mouth were bleeding and I am quite sure she has a goose egg on the top of her head. I think she was done with the party at that point.





After the birthday party I went out to my favorite Park with Laura! It was nice out there but the gnats were horrible to that was short lived. I was able to get 2 gorgeous sunset pictures though.




There is nothing I love more than a gorgeous sunset!


That night I got to spend some time with Jen. We went out to dinner at Fatz and then picked up her friend from the airport. So I ended my weekend on a good note!


Busy busy busy is how I feel sometimes. In one aspect I feel like my life is lame and I never do anything then I step back and realize I am always doing something! Maybe tonight I will do nothing and just stay at home.... yeah probably not! haha


Sara












No comments: